Land Rover Discovery is a reputed SUV. Boasting a powerful turbocharged engine and a smooth ride, it offers off-road performance unmatched by most others in its class. Discovery’s interior is top notch, feature-rich and user-friendly, with ample cargo space. The first two rows of seats are spacious, while the third row is perfect for children.
The Discovery is a supremely promising candidate for many mid-sized luxury SUV buyers. Even better, this Land Rover has a class-average entry-level price and that makes the car stand out from others.
The Land Rover Discovery on road price in Delhi is Rs 77,25,235 and the SUV is available to many dealers. You need to search the luxury car dealers in Delhi NCR and locate who is selling the Land Rover Discovery and then go to the showroom and take a look.
Land Rover Discovery has several Variants today like
- 2.0 L Diesel R-Dynamic SE
- 2.0 L Petrol R-Dynamic SE
- 3.0L Diesel R-Dynamic HSE
- 3.0 L Petrol R-Dynamic HSE
- 2.0 L Petrol SE
- 3.0 L Diesel SE
- 3.0 L Petrol SE
- 3.0 L Diesel Metropolitan Edition
Land Rover Discovery Specifications (Basic)
Engine and Transmission
The Land Rover Discovery offers a loads space of 1137l, 7 seats, towing up to 3500 kg, isofix up to 5 points.
- The displacement is of 1997cc (petrol) and 1997cc (diesel).
- The Fuel type offered is both petrol and diesel.
- The maximum power in both petrol and diesel is 221 bhp @5500 rpm and the maximum torque is 400 Nm @ 1500 rpm – 4500 rpm
- The maximum speed is 201 km/h with acceleration of 7.3 km/h
- The transmission type is automatic.
Sizing and Weight
The length of the Land Rover Discovery is 4956 mm, the width is 2073 mm, and the height is 1888 mm. The wheelbase is 2923 mm, the front wheel track is 1692 mm, and rear wheel track is 1687 mm.
The seating capacity is 5 to 7. The standard capacity is 7 and there is an optional 3rd row for 7 seats.
Safety Security and Locks
- Child safety lock
- Anti-lock braking system
- Hill Assist
- Electronic brake force distribution
- Brake Assist
- Central locking (remote)
- Electronic Stability Program
- Turn Indicators on ORVM
- SOS emergency call function
- Power Door Lock
- Engine immobilizer
- Automatic Headlamps
Comfort and Convenience
- Air Conditioner
- Steering Adjustment
- Steering Mounted Audio
- Rear Parking Sensor
- Height Adjustable Driver Seat
- Rear Arm Rest
- Keyless Entry
- Cruise Control
- Electrically adjustable rear view mirror
- Lumbar Support
- Upholstery – Leather
- Climate Control
- Power Outlets 12V
- Push Start Stop Button
- Front Arm Rest
- Front Cup Holders
- Halogen Light
Entertainment, Information, and Instrument
- Music System
- Internal Memory
- Bluetooth Support
- CD/DVD Player
- USB Support
Instrumentation and Communication
- Distance to Empty
- Low Fuel Warning
- Average Fuel Efficiency Indicator
- Door Ajar Warning
- Seat Belt Warning
Let us look at some of the Pros and Cons of Land Rover Discover
- Very polished and attractive interior
- Masterful off roader
- Commanding eating position
- Comfort for its interior and space
- Boot space
- Good performance
- The third-tow access is tight
- The third tow space is also tight
- There is lacking in cargo volume
- Maintenance of the car can be a bit steep.
Thus you can safely invest in Land Rover Discovery as it is a great SUV compared to the price and you get excellent performance along with polished interiors and a lot of other comfort options.